The Camrose Golf Club
The Camrose Golf Club was formed in 1922 by a group of local businessmen and golf enthusiasts. The chosen location is now within the Victoria Park subdivision. The original clubhouse was built in 1923 at the west end of 50th Avenue. The fees were $15.00 per year for men and $12.50 for women. In order for juniors to join the club, they were expected to do the groundskeeping work. A second set of nine holes and the new club house were opened in their present locations in 1982.