Bereavement and Grief Workshop
We all face loss, eventually.
This free workshop is for:
- People who are coping with grief and loss; and
- Support People (i.e. friends, co-workers, family, and/or healthcare providers).
Where and WHEN:
- Camrose: May 24 - Camrose Public Library
- Camrose: Oct 4 - Camrose Public Library
Cost: Free (pre-registration required)
Workshops run 9:30am - 3:30pm
WHAT TO EXPECT
Participants will learn:
- How to be a companion/grief helper to someone who has experienced a loss
- The importance of integrating loss into our own lives first;
- That everyone's grief journey is unique & that we all grieve differently
- How to recognize signs of complicated grief
- How to access appropriate community resources
To receive more information, or to register by phone, please phone HSCD at (780) 608-0636 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Space is limited.